sábado, 31 de março de 2012

Do Poder e dos Afetos

Bonaparte: Now some people say he's gotten a little too big for his spats. But I say, he's a man who'll go far. Some people say he's gone too far. But I say, you can't keep a good man down. Of course he's still got a lot to learn. That big noise he made on St. Valentines Day - that wasn't very good for public relation. You let them two witnesses get away. That sure was careless.

Spats: Don't worry about those two guys. They're as good as dead. I almost caught up with them today.

Bonaparte (flabbergasted): You mean you let 'em get away twice? Some people would say that's real sloppy. But I say, to err is human, to forgive divine. And just to show you what l think of you, Spats, the boys told me you was gonna have a birthday. So we baked you a little cake.

Spats: My birthday? Why, it ain't for another four months.

Bonaparte: So we're a little early. What's a few months between friends?

Some Like It Hot, Billy Wilder

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário